IMPORTANT! In regards to VOffice operation post-Circuit Breaker, & how it will affect you…
for Dear all VOffice customers,
We are allowed to start our operation post Circuit Breaker from 2 Jun 2020 onward, & we would like you to take note of several things as follow:
1. In order to reduce the risk of virus transmission at our workplace & to avoid the possibility of becoming a cluster, we will operate only at limited capacity.
2. MUST wear mask & scan SafeEntry in order to collect your mails.
3. Alternatively, we will still allow all our basic package customers, to opt for one time mail forwarding or mail scanning (minimal charges from $5 applied, detailed charges will be stated in the letter collection notification email). Business & VIP member who already opted for mail forwarding will not be affected, your mail will be forwarded to you automatically as usual.
4. Our Meeting Room Rental & Usage is allowed for now, however, STRICTLY subject to the following guidelines to be observed:
- MUST wear mask at all time with no exception.
- All attendants MUST check-in with SafeEntry, and Temperature Taking at admin office. If your temperature is equivalent to 37.5 degree celsius and above, you will be rejected entry to our premises, and should seek for medical help immediately.
- Meeting is strictly limited to Maximum 5 person only, with seated distance of at least 1 meter apart.
We thank you for your kind understanding as we have to enact these numerous measures to ensure that we are able to provide seamless services and support during this time of uncertainty.
We will keep you updated again should any changes again soon.
Management of VOffice
Last Updated: 16 Sep 2021