IMPORTANT! In regards to VOffice operation post-Circuit Breaker, & how it will affect you…
Dear all VOffice customers,
We are allowed to start our operation post Circuit Breaker from 2 Jun 2020 onward, & we would like you to take note of several things as follow:
1. During phase 1 of post-CB, in order to reduce the risk of virus transmission at our workplace & to avoid the possibility of becoming a cluster, we will operate only at limited capacity.
2. During this pandemic period, we will keep your mails indefinitely for now, till they are collected by you, or till further notice.
3. If you prefer to collect your mails at our office, our mail collection day & time has been STRICTLY limited to Tuesday & Thursday only from 1 pm to 5 pm, till further notice.
4. MUST wear mask & scan SafeEntry in order to collect your mails.
5. Alternatively, we will still allow all our basic package customers, to opt for one time mail forwarding or mail scanning (minimal charges from $5 applied, detailed charges will be stated in the letter collection notification email). Business & VIP member who already opted for mail forwarding will not be affected, your mail will be forwarded to you automatically as usual.
6. Our non-essential services such as meeting room rental & usage will remain suspended for now till further notice, to avoid any possibility of our workplace becoming a cluster.
We thank you for your kind understanding as we have to enact these numerous measures to ensure that we are able to provide seamless services and support during this time of uncertainty.
We will keep you updated again should any changes again soon.
Management of VOffice
Last Updated: 1 June 2020