TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Voffice Services Pte Ltd VIRTUAL OFFICE SERVICES
We do not accept company listed on Investor Alert List at Monetary Authority of Singapore
We do not accept company not registered in Singapore
Virtual Service Address for Business registered with ACRA
1. For the purpose of their business/company in Singapore registered with ACRA, clients may use the registered address of Voffice Services Pte Ltd which is 22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76 Midview City Singapore 573969, on such materials as their letterheads, invoices, business cards and for written correspondence.
* Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall have the right to return any personal mail, eg. personal bills, bank statement and the like. without further notice and terminate the service without refund.
** Each virtual office package sign up is for ONE business/company entity registered with ACRA ONLY (non transferable)
*** If you cancel within 7 days of your initial payment, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 7 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your subscription term.
Conditions on Services
2. Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall have the right to return or in proper manner dispose of any uncollected mails of clients after one month from date of collection notification via email or after expiration of services;
3. In the process of redirection of mail, Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or misplacement of mail thereof;
4. Where client has failed to properly address any mail or fax, Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall not be required to send such mail or fax, neither shall Voffice Services Pte Ltd be liable for any delay in sending any mail for the same reason. The client may choose, however, to inform their own clients, in sending mails, to address same to their particular company name, rather than to Voffice Services Pte Ltd’s, to avoid failed delivery;
Activation of Virtual Office Account
5. As part of the process of effectively activating their virtual office account Singaporean / PR clients are required to forward a copy of their NRIC to Voffice Services Pte Ltd;
6. Foreign clients, in order to activate their virtual office account, are required to submit a copy of their international passport and any proof of their foreign address such as telephone or insurance bill;
Affirmations on Services, Representation and Terms Amendment
7. Client affirms to use the virtual office services of Voffice Services Pte Ltd for legitimate businesses in Singapore only;
8. Client confirms that all the information given by him with respect to activating his virtual office account is true and complete and shall be liable for any misrepresentation whatsoever;
9. Client hereby fully indemnifies and holds Voffice Services Pte Ltd harmless from any loss, responsibility, costs, damages or liabilities from any misuse of the virtual office services or from any liabilities or responsibilities arising with respect to a third party or client’s own
10. Client and/or his representative, agent or proxy agrees to accept and be bound by all the terms and clauses of this Terms and Conditions; and further holds Voffice Services Pte Ltd harmless from any breach of the terms herein or in any other official communication from Voffice Services Pte Ltd to Client;
11. Client affirms that Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall have the right to terminate client’s facilities or services for any breach of the terms and conditions herein or in any other official communication from Voffice Services Pte Ltd to Client;
12. Client affirms that Voffice Services Pte Ltd shall have the right, periodically and without giving any prior notice to client, to amend or otherwise change any or all of the terms and conditions herein.